Tsukure Hub CIC is looking to hire an enthusiastic and committed social media coordinator to take on the responsibilities of its social media needs and to grow its brand message and vision online. This is a voluntary position. It is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to develop social media marketing skills, practice with real-life scenarios, gain experience, and get involved with an innovative community hub whose aim it is to create meaningful community in Ayr through the promotion of STEM technologies and more.
We would like to meet you if most of the key responsibilities are right up your street and if you meet most of the skills required for this position.
- Regularly post and schedule content on the social media feed including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Responding to social media posts where required & develop online communities.
- Constantly improving visibility on social media.
- Showcase the company's work to expand reach.
- Monitoring & reporting growth through tools such as Google Analytics.
- Assist in creating and developing a social media strategy
- A willingness to learn the services Tsukure Hub CIC offers so that you can create great content.
- Ability to be consistent in Tsukure Hub CIC’s social media engagement and ability to grow online presence and increase audience engagement.
- Able to promote Tsukure Hub CIC Brand on all platforms within brand guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is an asset.
- Ability to produce regular reports through Google Analytics (or similar).
- A willingness to work closely with the core management team.
- A commitment to volunteer approximately fifteen hours per week depending on workload.